Terms and Conditions
1. GeneralThe terms and conditions set out here forth, instigated upon which you are allowed to use this website. This website is owned and operated by Pubsquiz.co.uk: 14 Woodend Road, Mirfield, UNITED KINGDOM (referred to as Pubsquiz.co.uk). If you do not agree to any part of these terms and conditions, please cease using this website and contact us to resolve any of your concerns. Your continued use of this website indicates your unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
2. Changes to this websiteThese terms and conditions, any and all information provided on this website may be updated, amended, changed or removed by Pubsquiz.co.uk at anytime and without further notice to you. You should re-read these terms and conditions every time you visit the website to ensure that you review all the relevant documents each time you use this site. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the latest version of such documents.
3. License to usePubsquiz.co.uk grants you a non-exclusive license to use this website strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Pubsquiz.co.uk reserve the right to revoke this license, and thereby prevent you from using this website (or any other of its services), at anytime without explanation.
4. InstructionsYou agree to follow and abide by all instructions, directions, requests and procedures set out in this website insofar as they apply to you. You understand that a failure to follow all instructions may lead to the information, data and services provided being removed from you and possibly legal action being bought.
5. Product InformationThis website contains material which includes, but is not limited to, information about Pubsquiz.co.uk. This information may include details about future intentions of Pubsquiz.co.uk and information about his endeavours. The purpose of providing the Information is to help you to find out more about Pubsquiz.co.uk, our services and to assist you obtain the best out of these services.
5a. Question ReusePubsQuiz.co.uk reserve the right to reuse quizzes, questions or elements of quizzes in whatever way we see fit.
6. Disclaimer NoticeWhilst the Pubsquiz.co.uk and all other website material is provided in good faith, by using this website, you agree and acknowledge that Pubsquiz.co.uk make no representations, warranties or claims as to the accuracy of the Information or any other material submitted by third parties for inclusion on this website. Furthermore, you agree that the Information and website material does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation to you. Pubsquiz.co.uk disclaims all implied warranties relating to your use of this website and the information and services contained in this website. To the maximum extent permissible under law, all information on this website is provided “as is” without any warranty (either express or implied by law or otherwise) or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. By using this website, you agree that Pubsquiz.co.uk will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other loss arising from the use (or non-use) of the information and services contained in this website or from your access of other material via links from this website. The exclusions and limitations contained in these terms and conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. LinkingThis website contains links to other websites. Pubsquiz.co.uk accept no responsibility or liability for the materials contained on other websites which are not under the control of Pubsquiz.co.uk. Any link is not intended to be, and should not be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Pubsquiz.co.uk of the other website or any material contained within the other website. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pubsquiz.co.uk prior written consent. Deep linking into this website is not permitted.
8. LiabilityPubsquiz.co.uk do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. Except as set out in clause 9, Pubsquiz.co.uk will be under no liability to you whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus. You shall indemnify Pubsquiz.co.uk and its licensors and keep Pubsquiz.co.uk and its licensors indemnified against all losses, damages, claims and costs (including legal cost) caused or suffered by Pubsquiz.co.uk and/or its licensors as a result of a breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
9. MiscellaneousThese terms and conditions (including the privacy) contain all the terms which you and Pubsquiz.co.uk, have agreed in relation to the use of this website and these terms and conditions supersede all previous contracts, arrangements, representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentation), terms implied by law, understandings between the parties whether written, arising from custom, orally or otherwise. If any part of these terms and conditions are found by any court, tribunal, administrative body or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these terms and conditions and will be ineffective without, as far as possible, modifying any other parts of these terms and conditions and this will not affect any other provisions of the amended terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect. There shall be no waiver of any term, provision or condition of these terms and conditions, unless such waiver is evidenced in writing and signed by the party granting such waiver. The terms and conditions of this website and the materials contained within it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes which may arise as a result. You agree that Pubsquiz.co.uk reserve the right to bring an action against you in any country it deems appropriate. Last updated 18/6/2011